Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to remove a driveshaft hub nut

How to remove a driveshaft hub nut Video Clips. Duration : 2.40 Mins.


This is my first video with me in front of the camera - so please go easy. This video is a bit different from my usual films because as well as being a keen nature lover, I also have an interest in all things automotive - especially automotive servicing and repair. This is just a quick 'how to' instructional for removing driveshaft hub nuts on a Citroen Xantia 1.9 turbo-diesel. The process is similar to many other makes and model of front wheel drive cars. I'm hoping to video entire engine replacement process on a Xantia and then upload footage in a series of instructional videos. Even though I have worked on cars professionally these videos are designed for DIY fans who may only have access to conventional tools. However, if I demonstrate a 'short cut' it will only be an established safe method. Please rate, comment, and subscribe. Thanks for watching and a big hello to all my subscribers. I finally got my camera working with the computer.

Keywords: Car repair, Hub nut removal, Safe way of removing a hub nut, DIY, Car Care, Servicing, Advice, Do it yourself, Be your own mechanic, How to look after your car, TK42138, Citroen, Xantia, Front-wheel drive, Driveshaft, Wheel, Bearing, CV joint, Scissor jack, Extension bar, Hub nut, Nut, Torque, Repair

No comments:

Post a Comment